I may be a blogger here at Lehman’s, but let me assure you, I was a groupie long before. This place is TEEMING with American-made goodies that are functional, durable, and make some seriously unique gifts. Check out the ones I cherry-picked for your shopping delight:
USA-Made Gifts for Kids
1. Lehman’s Hardwood SlingshotGo ahead, buy it for someone else’s kid. This classic toy makes a great stocking stuffer, and you can include your own release of liability in the Christmas card.
3. Child’s Teepee TentCome on, don’t pretend like you don’t want one after seeing them all over Pinterest. Teepees make adorable play tents, and this one’s made from thick cotton and wood, right here in the US of A.
4. Hooping Corn Hole GameThat’s right, they still make games without controllers. This game is a great way to get kids to unplug and work on that hand eye coordination on snow days (without breaking a window).
5. Eli & Mattie Push HorseMade of solid oak wood by the Amish local to our store in Ohio, this gorgeous ride on toy is a beauty that will last for generations. Kids can kick off on their own with it, and the head even turns!
USA-Made Gifts for Cooks
1. Amish-Made Stovetop Water Bath CannerWe all know someone who cans like a maniac every year, and this bad boy will make you their new best friend if it shows up under their tree. Designed to prevent breakage, this canner holds up to 15 quart sized jars at a time!
3. Over/Sun Food Drying RackThis solid oak food drying rack is like a dehydrator without a power source. Just set it in a warm, dry place with your food on the fiberglass drying screens, and enjoy homemade veggie chips or potpourri!
USA-Made Gifts for Crunchy People
1. Peanut Butter StirrerI can attest that, as an oil-on-the-top buying peanut butter person, this tool is a must-have for any kitchen. Get it as a thoughtful gift for that friend of yours who insists on buying the messiest peanut butter known to man.
Which hard-to-shop-for person are you shopping for this Christmas? Describe them in the comments below, and I’ll drop you a sweet gift recommendation (that’s right, you can pin it on me).