1. Current Job and how you got it: Data Analyst- following a layoff, I took a year offto spend time being a stay at home mom to two teenagers. That gets kind of boring quickly- I can only put off cleaning for so long! I found this job doing searches online for data jobs. My dad, a LONGtime Lehman’s customer, was just as excited I landed the job as I was!
2. Unique factoid about yourself: I met my husband in an online chat room via a dial-up modem back in 1994. We met in person in March of 1995 and I moved from my family and friends in Connecticut to Wooster (Ohio) over Memorial Day 1995. We just celebrated our 20th anniversary!
3. Finish this sentence: “I never in a million years thought I would …” live in the country, crocheting and raising a small flock of hens!
4. Favorite old-time skill and why: I make my own laundry soap and fabric softener. My husband has had some bad reactions to commercial detergents so I looked for a way I could get my clothes clean without flaring up my husband’s allergies.
5. Something from Lehman’s I use all the time (or, something from Lehman’s I just LOVE): Just one? I know as soon as I say one thing I will think of another that I love just as much! This spring we got a new clothesline so I tossed out all my old spring clothespins and bought the Grandma’s Pegs. Our line faces west and we get some terrible winds. These clothespins hold on my husband’s heavy jeans thru those winds!