- 3 cup Flour
- 1 packet Fast Rise Yeast any yeast should work
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Warm Water
Making the Dough:
- Put flour into a large mixing bowl and make a well in the center.
- Add yeast, sugar, salt, olive oil and water. Stir until combined.
- Lightly oil a bowl. Set aside.
- Lightly flour work surface.
- Turn out dough and knead for 10 minutes or until a smooth ball forms.
- Place dough ball into prepared bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap or clean cloth.
- Set in a warm place for 30 minutes or until dough has doubled in volume.
- Turn dough out on a floured surface and punch the dough to remove excess air, knead lightly.
- Divide dough into 2 (or four if making smaller sizes). Makes enough dough for 2 12″ thin pizzas. You can divide into more if doing small personal pizzas
- When ready to make pizza, stretch dough into desired size and thickness.
- Brush crust with a little olive oil.
- Cover with pizza sauce, cheese and toppings.
- Bake about 10 minutes, until crust is browned a cheese is melted and lightly browned. Be sure not to over cook try switching the pizzas on the grill so that the bottom on some don’t get burnt.
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes