You will need:
- 1 pound small cucumbers
- Several heads fresh dill
- Several cloves garlic
- 1/2 gallon Mason jar or other glass jar with tight-fitting lid (or can use 4 pint jars)
For Dill Pickle Brine:
- 3/4 cups of water
- 1 1/4 cups white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- Bring this to a boil and then let it cool.
- Slice cucumbers into spears. If they’re small you can leave them whole.
- Pack a ½ gallon Mason jar with the spears and add 2 heads dill weed and 2 cloves of garlic in between the layers.
- Keep in the refrigerator for three days, then enjoy.
Keywords: pickles, refrigerator pickles