- 4 C. rice cauliflower, frozen (1 bag)
- 1 T. butter
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 3 T. cream cheese
- 2 C. shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bacon and green onion to garnish
- Cook riced cauliflower in microwave, according to package directions.
- In large pan, melt the butter and stir in riced cauliflower. Add seasonings.
- Continue to cook on low, adding in the cream cheese and Cheddar Cheese. Stir until melted. Sprinkle with bacon and green onion.
Keywords: rice, lehmans cookbook, lehmans sapphire cookbook collection