In just 24 hours, we’re hoping to see you in Kidron, celebrating autumn in Amish Country! Our Fall Festival opens at 10 a.m. and runs through 3 p.m. Saturday at Lehman’s on the Square.
All sorts of free, fun, family-friendly activities are on tap:
- Pedal Tractor maze for children
- Corn “sandbox”
- Just for children, crafts and fun in the Buggy Barn
- Pretzel Rolling demonstrated by Uncle Henry’s Pretzels
- Our founder Jay Lehman is autographing our new Phone Booth 1,000 piece puzzle: he took the photo we used for the puzzle!
- Toy demos and toy try-out area
- Face Painting
- Wayne County’s favorite folk (funky, fun) band, Honeytown, plays all day
- Try some nibbles from Little Town Granola and Uncle Henry’s Pretzels
- Locally made jams, jellies, and cider will be available for tasting (and purchasing!)
- Check out the annual Fall Stove Sale in the Stove Room: you can save over $1,000 on certain model purchases and installation
- Pick up prime country living skills: our staff and specialists will be demoing all day:
“Cast Iron” Smores: the best, using basic cast iron pans
Chair Building: Built with traditional tools and meticulous craftsmanship
See the new Wax Vessels: lovely looks and scent, no candle flame needed
Cider Pressing: It’s easier than you think with our Stainless Steel Cider Press
Aladdin Lamps: learn the ins and outs of this popular, practical lamp
And we know some of you just come to shop, and we’ve got a great deal for you. As you check out, grab a leaf from the bushel basket at the register area. Give it to your cashier, and find out if you’ve saved up to 20% on your purchase. You might even win a free gift!