- Garden-fresh tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced OR feta cheese, crumbled
- Balsamic vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Arrange tomato slices on individual plates.
- Top with cheese and sprinkle with fresh basil.
- Drizzle with oil and vinegar (to taste) and chill at least 30 minutes. (OR, chop tomatoes and cheese and toss all ingredients together to coat.)
- Serve with crusty bread for a light, delicious summer evening meal.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Chill Time: 30 min
Keywords: fresh tomato salad, tomato, salad, tomato